Thursday, November 27, 2008

So thankful.

Part one of our Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a great day. I'm so thankful that our families are here to celebrate with. My dad and Paula always do such a good job with the food. I had planned on taking a before and after picture, but I lost track of the after so you only get the before :). I have so many things to be thankful for and I start to list them in my head but the list gets way too long. So I will sum it up and say I'm pretty much thankful for everything. The good and the bad. I don't like the bad, but I know the bad makes us better and defines us. So I have to be thankful for that.

I think Kat & Brody enjoyed their second thanksgiving. They played loud and hard. We even took them to the park to burn off some of that energy. Now they are completely out in their cribs like they should be. I hope everyone else had a great thanksgiving. We are having part two with Greg's family on Saturday and are really looking forward that. Here are some pictures of our day:







6 comments:

Connor's Blog said...

Happy turkey day! Looks like you guys had a nice day. I'm looking forward to shopping too.

jennbecc said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Love the pictures....don't I always??...*L* But that last one with you and Brodie is so sweet! You look great and your hair is getting so long! Now I feel like I need to let mine grow! *L*

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Yay! You are finally in a picture. You look beautiful by the way. Glad your turkey dinner was a success.

Jill said...

Very sweet. :) I like the picture of the table before-hand. Nice! We just kind of pop the food on the table without much decor, but I would like to do that more (decorate the table).
I agree, you and Brody look so cute. ITs a very flattering picture of you.

Jennifer said...

That is a FABULOUS picture of you and Brody!!!!! Love it!
Lovely table too! We are like Jill, just pop the food out, nothing fancy, I wish we all sat around the table and had it a little more fancy though!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Kat and Brody. OMG they are getting so big. Good job on the bed transition. I just can't believe 2 is a couple months away

shelly