Friday, November 7, 2008

Kat & her pictures

I spent the last few days trying to get pictures of Kat. It seems like I take a lot of pictures of Brody, and not so many of Kat. But the reason behind that is because Kat is just on the move way more than Brody. So it's easier to snap pictures of him. I made an effort to follow Kat and try to get her. She is somewhat of a tomboy I have been noticing. She loves to play in dirt and could care less if her hands are dirty. She hasn't shown much interests in dolls yet either. She also loves wrestling with Brody. Brody is pretty rough with her (he likes to take her by the shirt and pull her to the ground), but she giggles the whole time. She still is very affectionate. Lately she will just run up to Greg or I and hug us and lay her head on our shoulders. She has become the more affection one of the two. But I have a feeling that will switch back and forth as they grow older. We also had some mom and daughter time the other day. I took her to Old Navy and afterwards we went to the park. She didn't want to stay long, I think she was missing Brody. But it was nice to have that time together.





(had to get a picture of her hair that morning, it took a lot of detangling spray to comb through that)


Thanks for looking at Kat's pictures :).

9 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

The last two pictures reminded me of Taylor. And her little lips look so kissable. See you tomorrow!

Erin said...

She is gorgeous! So glad you got mommy/daughter time. It's wonderful isn't it :)

Jennifer said...

She is so sweet!!!! You got some great pics and how fun to have some mommy/daughter time!

jennbecc said...

Beautiful pictures Joanna. I agree...how fun to have one on one time. I need to do that more with my boys. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Ryker's Blog said...

Love Kat's ponytail!!

Jill said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I like the one of her profile. She has a sweet little face. The one of her reaching for the balls is cute and I like the one in b/w too! I bet you could make a neat storyboard with some pictures! I'm thinking of doing that with some from N&C too.

The Hayes Family said...

Those are awesome! I love the one of her hair all messy! She must do some serious rolling around in her sleep. She is a doll!

Tara said...

Those are beautiful pics! but the cutie in the picture makes them even better...she's adorable!

Katie said...

What's with all you blogger mommies taking these incredible photos??? These are great and really show off her personality! I loved the rat's nest hairdo, too! ;)