Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Camera

I finally decided to get the camera that I have been wanting for awhile now and today it finally came. I got the Canon Rebel and so far I'm having fun playing with it. Many friends of mine have this camera and they all love it. It got delivered pretty late in the day so I didn't get to take many pictures of Kat & Brody, but I did take this. I love how crisp and clear the pictures are. You can even see (if you click on the pictures) the remnants of the bloody nose Brody had earlier in the day (he's okay). My Canon Power shot takes good pictures, but not that crisp. I have a lot to learn with this camera as I'd like to tackle the manual settings, but for right now it's great because the buttons and stuff are very similar to the Canon I already have so it was easy to just pick up and use. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning :).

7 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

No kidding that camera is good. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos you take. Let's get together next week if you are free.

Jennifer said...

Yay!! I am so glad you got it! I bet you pick up the settings in no time!!!! Its fun to play with, isn't it????
I love how crisp the pics are too!
Is Brody's hair turning red????
Too cute!

jennbecc said...

Great photo! I'll be getting one too someday....if it's the last thing I ever do! Can't wait to see more pictures! :) btw...Brody's eyes and little mouth look so cute...that camera picks up so much crisp detail...AMAZING!

Jill said...

Oh it will be so fun to see the pictures on your blog with the new camera! :) I like how you can see the details in Brody's eyes so well. Yay!

The Hayes Family said...

Awesome! I'm glad you can take lots and lots of pictures now!! Keep 'em coming!

Erin said...

YEAH!! You'll love it. I'm so glad you got it. Enjoy!

Peggy said...

Congrats!! I want a new camera too. That camera sounds like it may be the one:)