Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jumping



Just a quick video of Kat & Brody showing off their new jumping skills. They like to jump lately, mostly in their cribs because they get a good bounce, but also on the floor. They crack me up because Kat tries to get air, but Brody can barely get his feet off the ground.

Tonight we went on our nightly walk and they gave me a good work out. I pulled them in the wagon around the whole neighborhood like I usually do, but when we approached the house towards the end of our walk I noticed the garage door opener (which I put in the wagon with them) was gone. So we had to turn around and re-trace our entire walk. It was getting dark and I was having a hard time seeing. But we finally found it pretty much at our starting point. So it was a nice work out and lesson for me - don't put anything in the wagon with them that would restrict us from getting back into the house!





3 comments:

jennbecc said...

Love it when Kat catches air and then bites it right on her little bum! *LMAO* Weird that jumping is hard?? Zack hasn't really tried yet but Jake looks like a combo of K&B. TOO FUNNY!

The Hayes Family said...

That is hysterical! I love them jumping, it's almost like I'm watching Jackson and Jacob....Kat is Jacob and Brody is Jackson!

Jill said...

We have had the same thing happen in our wagon! Except they pitched their shoes over and we had to retrace. That wagon gets heavy after a while! Ours is wood and metal from when I was a kid.
N&C loved watching them jump! Kat is an awesome jumper! N&C can get off the ground a bit,but not as much sa she does!