Tomorrow Boris will leave for his new home in Tucson, Arizona. It has been a fun ride and we are so sad to see him go. We found an AWESOME couple to take Boris and even though we are sad to part, we feel good knowing he is going to a great home. His new home will have three other baby Sulcata's (his bread) to play with. And his new owners love Sulcata's so much that they have a dedicated area and plants just for them. I know Boris will just love it. Here he pretty much only has Bermuda grass and no one to play with. His new owners also said they will email us pictures and updates. Today I took a bunch of pictures to remember him by and tomorrow Greg is leaving work early so that he can be here when he is picked up. Who knew you could get so attached to a turtle? I know Kat & Brody will miss watching him out the arcadia doors. But now they can go out back and play, so we are happy about that. So tomorrow we say good-bye :(.
1 year ago

9 comments:
ah, good bye Boris!!! I know you hate to see him go...but it will be fun to have a place for K&B to play too!!!!!! I am glad you found a good home for him!!!!!!
Bye Boris! I'm sad that I'll never get to meet him but glad that he is going to a good home. K&B will love being able to go outside. Is that a picture you took of him? Great shot...did you use PS to whiteout the background?
Good-bye dear sweet "dinosaur" you will be missed :)
Oh...that's kind of sad. I'm glad Taylor was able to see him the few times she was at your house. How's Greg dealing with it?
Aww...Bye bye Boris! I've enjoyed your Boris sightings. Be sure to share pics when his new owners share with you!
How sad. Sounds like Boris is moving to a wonderful new home though! I hope you pass along the pics of Boris that are sent to you. You have made your readers attached as well!
Bye sweet Boris.
Godspeed, Boris! I know you'll love your new home, but I'm sure that Kat and Brody will miss you. I think you'll love being with other turtles, too. It sounds like a great place! ;)
:(
Bye Boris! You'll have to update us on his updates! :) I love the picture of him!
Post a Comment