This week we decided to try and use our barstools. It's a bit too high for them still, but they love sitting up there. They look like such big kids on the barstools. I have been debating on buying some booster seats for our kitchen table, but I might wait on it since maybe in a few months they will be able to sit at the island without me standing next to them in case they fall. We even ate lunch there today which was nice since there was less to clean up with the highchair. Now if their little legs could just grow a little more and they could climb up there themselves, that would be great :).
1 year ago

4 comments:
and no bibs either? We sometimes skip bibs if its food thats not too messy. They do look so much older on those barstools. N&C think its pretty funny to stand on their booster seats this last couple weeks. Seems when you have a buddy to chuckle with its that much more incentive to do it even though Mommy says 'sit down' 100x a day. Okay. . . tangent.
Anyway, looking good! I love how much easier it is to clean up without highchairs too! Will you put a towel down when they eat messy things?
I just bought boosters at Target before we left for our trip because the SpaceSavers don't fit under the table...darn if the boosters don't either. I think I'm going to have to raise the table legs an inch or two.....?? ugh...
K&B look like such big kids! These blogs really prove that our babies are growing up before our eyes!!
Wow, they do look like such big kids!!!!! They are growing up too fast on us Joanna!!!! They look like they enjoyed sitting up there!! My boys love sitting in chairs without boosters too, they get so excited!
Wow, doesn't it seem like these things just POW! age them over night!! We took Summer to Burger King last night and she sat in the booth, with her milk in the little milk jug and a straw like a full grown person and it just BLEW my mind! I don't want them growing up too fast, but it sure makes things easier doesn't it!!??
Post a Comment