Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend gone in a flash!


It seems like the weekend goes by so fast. I'm so excited when Friday rolls around, but then before I know it it's Monday again. We had a nice weekend with lots of walks. The weather is starting to get nicer at night. It still pretty hot during the day, but once the sun starts to go down it's walking weather and I love that. Pretty soon we can go back to our daily walks.

We also took Kat & Brody to Ray's pizza this weekend for lunch. They both love pizza and really packed it away.


A video of Brody snorting like a pig. This is his new thing to do now. He's also picked up a bunch of words this weekend. It seems like he is copying everything we say. We were in the Costco parking lot this weekend when a lady backed out really fast. I said "dang lady!" and then heard him try to say dang. It was pretty funny, but I guess I need to be careful because they really are listening to me and are starting to repeat it. Kat is doing pretty good with her words too. She's more consistent with using the right words at the right time. They both have "no" down pretty well too!


5 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

So cute! Hope to see you guys tomorrow at Tot Town.

jennbecc said...

Love the picture of them eating pizza...especially Gregs face and his Oakland shirt...HOLLA!
And that video is soooooo cute. I can't say it enough...I wish we lived closer because I just want to squeeeeeeze K&B and love them up!!

Jennifer said...

Joanna, I had to laugh out loud at that cute video!! Brody snorting like a pig, Kat saying 'hi' and Brody saying 'bye'....oh, it was so cute!!!
Love the pizza pictures too!
I agree, the weekends just go way too fast!!!!

Jill said...

They are really talking well! So clear too. What sweeties. They just seem like generally sweet kids. :) I like that picture of Greg and Brody too. You wonder what Brody is thinking in that one. lol

Anonymous said...

Sorry Joanna--been so busy that I haven't had a chance to read your blog lately.

I love the picture of Brody with Greg. And the snorting is hilarious!!

shelly