Can you tell I'm ready for fall? Tonight I tried Kat & Brody's halloween costumes on them. I didn't get the leggings on, but so far they are looking cute. Kat is going to be a lady-bug and Brody is a chicken. These costumes were my nieces old halloween costumes so they are getting some good use. It is starting to feel closer to fall here too. Tonight it rained and hailed outside. It was a pretty good storm. Brody started whimpering a bit because he was getting scared. But when it was all over he said "more more". I think he liked watching the rain come down. Anyway, I just wanted to share these pictures. I'm looking forward to halloween night and loading them up in the wagon and walking around. I think they are really going to enjoy it!
1 year ago

5 comments:
So, so cute! I tried the boys costumes on a few weeks ago when the BMT was talking about Halloween to be sure they fit since I bought them before they were even born! *L* What a good idea about the wagon. I might try that for our first time trick-or-treating...or maybe we'll just hit a few houses within walking distance.
They are sooo cute! Are you going to have them go to doors or just ride in the wagon? I have a dinosaur costume for Nicholas, but I'm not sure what Celia will be??? Something warmer than a tutu.
How CUTE! I am thinking of getting out my Fall decorations really soon and I have Halloween all planned out:) B & F are going to be Pebbles and Bam Bam. I am going to make costumes to save us $$.
That is the cutest chicken and lady bug I have ever seen!!!! How sweet!!!!
They fit the parts well! I am so surprised that they will keep the hat part on their heads. I need to get on the ball with my boys costumes!
shelly
Post a Comment