Friday, September 19, 2008

Turtle & Backpack

Just a quick video of Brody saying turtle & backpack. Greg & I have noticed lately that Brody is picking up a lot more words. Kat too. Her new word this week is "Cole". That's one of PopPop & Grammy's dogs. Since we have been dog-sitting they have been saying Cole a lot. Brody will even get on his hands and knees and start crawling along with the dogs, I think he is pretending he is a dog himself. Anyway, here is the video!

8 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

So cute! How awesome that they are starting to say more words. Boris...that cracks me up!

Jim and Cindy said...

Oh how sweet....I love baby voices. And those snack cups are super cool!!! I will have to find some...

Jill said...

He does a nice job! Those are tough words. I've noticed a big jump in Nicholas' verbal skills the last 2 weeks too. Celia usually follows him so she should be having a jump soon too.

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I like how you added the About Brody and About Kat section. It makes me smile to read about them.

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness! That is so clear! That is excellent. We are getting concerned about B & F not saying too many words. I try to get them to talk every day! They do talk - it is just some language from another world:)

Jennifer said...

So sweet Joanna!!! I love hearing those sweet voices!!!

jennbecc said...

OMG.....I LOVE the way he says Turtle all deep....I laughed and laughed and laughed!! I don't think that could be any cuter unless it was my own kids. Brody rocks!!

Katie said...

Are you gonna take my job as a speech therapist or what?? This is so cute! ;)