
On Tuesdays we normally have our music class at Gymboree, but last week was our last week. Which was probably a good thing as Kat had started throwing instruments around the room. Last week she threw so many maraca's that parents were ducking. Anyway, we had to find new ways to entertain ourselves yet not leave the house and melt to death outside. So we played on the bed, jumped on the couch, tried on hats, read a TON of books, and tried to learn the alphabet. The alphabet was pretty interesting, they seemed really interested in hearing me say the letter and a few times Kat tried to repeat after me. The "i" was pretty confusing to them, as they pointed to their eyes every time. But that is a hard one. Anyway, just a few pictures from today.





9 comments:
I love the picture of Kat on the bed it's as if she's saying "ahh this is the life...." I love it!!!!!
Look at Kat on that big huge bed! I love their shirts so cute! Liam has a "look" like that too!
lol Those pictures are great! I love Kat on the bed and Brody's furrowed brow look. Does he get that from either you or Greg? Or just a uniquely Brody look?
Man, you're a good mom to spend all day entertaining them. I must say, on days like that sometimes I just let them go find ways to entertain themselves - more than I should do probably. But then I get kinda crabby kids.
Love the onesies! I was laughing as I read your blog because your description of music class was so good. I was one of those parents ducking from flying objects. Ha ha!
OMG, Maddox used to give us that look when he was a newborn up until he was 3-4 months!! I actually made a scrapbook page with a bunch of pictures with that expression. We called it "you don't know what you are doing, do you?" look. Great self-esteem booster for 2 new parents. I thought perhaps it was my grumpy grandpa reincarnated.
Anyway, great pictures!!
Shelly
I love the pic of Kat with the hat on and the one of Brody with 'his look'! Too cute!!!! I see those onesies at Babies R Us everytime I go, but they never have the boys size! I think they are so cute.
Sounds like you were quite busy entertaining!!!!
So cute! They are getting so big and Kat's hair is so long now. I love the one with Brody furrowing his brows. Those onesies are so cute, too. ;)
HOW CUTE!! I love the pic of Kat on the bed too. Also, LOVE those shirts!!
I've never seen all of Kat's teeth, she looks so GROWN in that picture! The first one of Brody he is just adorable in. I love his smile! They look like they were in good moods for such a boring day, you are such a good Mommy!!
Post a Comment