
We got back from Disneyland on Saturday and on Sunday we had a new car. The CR-V was having some issues for awhile now and the ride home from CA pushed it to its limit. So now here we are with a new mini-van. I am loving it, even though I feel a bit uncool driving it :). This is the color of it too, sort of a funky green. Kat and Brody finally have rear air which is SO nice. Before we'd take them out of their car seats all drenched in sweat, now they are only mildly sweaty. Thanks to my dad and Paula for all their help, we only have this car because of them. They spent the WHOLE day Sunday going to dealerships and scouting out the best deal. My dad is the quintessential business/sale man and is used to dealing with car dealers. Greg & I are not. So we showed up at the very end once the car was picked out to sign a bunch of paperwork. Even then Kat & Brody took over the whole dealership and ran amok. I'm sure they were happy to see us leave.
And here are a couple of videos I took at Disneyland. The first is just a quick one of Kat dancing with Lilo & Stitch. I had to cut it short because Brody took off. The second is of them watching the fireworks. It's dark at first but if you keep watching you can see their faces (I hope). They really liked the fireworks. Unfortunately on the 4th of July they had to stop them about 5 min. into the show because of high wind advisory. There was a lot of boo-ing going on when that happened. Luckily we were just watching them from the roof top of the hotel since the park was so crowded that night.

7 comments:
Welcome to the world of driving a minivan! I felt really 'uncool' too, we got our van just before I turned 30, it didn't help me out any!!!!! I like your van though!
Love the video of Kat dancing and the one of the fireworks is cute, you just get a glimpse of their faces and its really sweet!
OMG Joanna....Brian and I were just talking about mini-van's this weekend after the drive to DL...and since his battery died...and since his Explorer is almost 10 years old! How funny!! I was telling him about my sisters that has air in the back and auto start and auto doors. I mentioned that we should go look and price them this weekend but the thought of car payments again is not fun and the "un-cool" part is a big deterrant to him too! So funny! Congrats on your sweet new ride! Love it!
oops! I forgot to say cute video's of K&B and tell your dad to head our way to help us get a good deal if we decided to take the mini-van plunge!
I like the green color of the mivivan. We always end up with a silver car and its boring. I love how Kat was dancing! lol She is sure outgoing!
yay for minivans! we also recently got one. the kids think it is the coolest thing ever. they call it the "movie van." hey, whatever helps. i guess when you have 3 kids it really doesn't matter anymore what you drive! and yes, rear air is awesome! :)
Yes, welcome to the van club-- it's great to have new COOL members!!! I felt so sad to trade in my Camry (especially since gas has gotten to be VERY expensive) last year, but I have to say that the extra space (and rear AC) is really nice. Does it have a DVD player? We got that but haven't used it yet-- saving it for long trips.
Love the videos! Kat is a great dancer!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. :)
LOVE the new wheels! It's beautiful! How exciting:)
Oh, your vacation sounds like it was so much fun! Love all the pics. Welcome back!
Post a Comment