Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Entertainment

Just some things we did today to keep ourselves entertained and indoors...

Coloring with markers...



Eating said markers...



And watching Boris eat his dinner...


(Brody's skinned his nose, in case you are wondering in the above pictures. I'm not sure how he did it, but the next day we went to Gymboree and he got hit in the face by another kid which caused it to bleed more and scab over. Poor kid, he was not having a good day.)

7 comments:

Josephine said...

Ok, maybe I am out of the loop here, but do you have a pet turtle??

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I didn't know you have a pet turtle. Can we see him sometime?

Jill said...

Yay! A boris sighting! lol
Poor Brody! And I love the 'eating said markers'. lol We did playdough today and it went better - less trying to eat, but still had to fish some dough out of their mouths. lol

The Hayes Family said...

It's good to see Boris again, I've been missing him! HA! Eating said markers...the story of our lives, right!!

jennbecc said...

Brian didn't realize Boris was so big after you mentioned him at DL. Love the drawings! And poor Brody's nose... :(

Jennifer said...

Isn't it getting tough to keep them occupied?!?! We had color time yesterday and it was quite a mess.....we seem to do better with crayons lately!
Boris!!! We haven't seen him lately!!!!!!

Katie said...

I was wanting to introduce L&D to coloring, but after the eating of the said markers, I'm wondering if I'll hold off! ;)