
We also got to visit with grandma and grandpa Polling this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. It was a pretty interesting visit because I noticed for the first time that K&B were actually performing. Kat especially. They were doing things and then looking at grandma & grandpa to see if they were watching. Kat's new thing is to stand up on the rocking horse. She did that quite a few times to show off for grandma. We also visited with grammy & PopPop Wike. We were going to go swimming but a thunderstorm came in. Instead Brody got re-acquainted with the dogs. I think he forgot about the barking scare last week because all he wanted to do was play with the dogs and snuggle with grammy.
And today Kat decided that she didn't need a nap. At all. She has never been a good sleeper, she'd rather stay up all day where as Brody will grab his blanket and paci and walk to the stairs waiting to be taken up to his crib. It caught up with her though, because on our way home from Grammy & PopPop's she fell asleep in the car. I had to take a picture because she looked so cute.
And that was our weekend in a nutshell. Tomorrow we are going to tot town and hoping for more rain!

6 comments:
Sweet wheels! I bet it gets better MPG than the new mini-van! *L* Greg would look dope driving that to work...I'm jealous. And that picture of Pretty-Kitty-Kat is just so precious! Glad you had a nice weekend! :)
I have been wanting to get the boys a cozy coupe!!! How fun!
Sweet pic of Brody trying to get to the dog and of Kat sleeping!!!
LOVE the new car!! I bet they are having so much fun in it. Before I had children, I told my friends that I would never crowd my house and yard with all of these big plastic toys. Right now, if you look in my house, you'll find an amazing assortment of all kinds! And we have a frog baby pool, swings, and picnic table crowding our deck! ;) I actually wanted a water and sand table, too, but that will wait until next year. ;)
I had to laugh at the thought of Greg taking that to work! How funny!
Hey, I saw your color minivan at church this week. I like it :)
What a sweet picture of Kat!!!! What sweethearts you have there!
So I was checking for an updated post and saw that you have something on your list of blogs that you visit that tells you the last time they were updated....cool! What is it??
Liam and Brenna love their cozy coupe and fight over it all the time, I have been keeping an eye open for another used one.
I hear you on driving it to work....heck we will have to start driving it to playdates. I finally hit my first over $60 fill up last week.
Post a Comment