Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Driving glasses

I bought some $1 dollar sunglasses at Target for Kat & Brody to wear in California. They have been a huge hit. I got Kat some cute yellow glasses with flowers on them and Brody got blue. However, the yellow/flower glasses haven't gone over very well and they both fight over the blue. They both look a little like Elton John when they were the yellow pair :). They love to walk around the house wearing them. I need to go buy another pair since a lens fell out of the blue glasses. Here is quick video of Brody trying to look cool while driving:

9 comments:

Cass said...

I love that video. Brody is so cool in those shades, despite missing one lens!! LOL.

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I love the sunglasses and the cool car. I have tried looking for that same car b/c Taylor plays with it nonstop at the Naimos but kind find it. It's kind of vintage I guess. Cute video!

jennbecc said...

OMG Joanna...I laughed so hard at Brody with the one lens missing! That is sooo funny! I didn't see the shades at Target...hmmm...in the $1.00 isle or in the baby section?

jennbecc said...

I just played the video for Brian and he cracked up too. Hilarious! Poor thing...trying to look cool with one lens missing and his door wouldn't stay shut....LMAO!

Kristen said...

The one lense doesn't even seem to phase him one bit!!! That's so funny! How is it that they always manage to fight over something even when they have 2 of them? Oh these twins... lol

Jennifer said...

Joanna, I am cracking up!!! That is the cutest thing, Brody and the missing lens!!!! I love it!!!
I need to get the boys some cheap glasses, my dad got them some 'good' ones and I am afraid they are going to break them. If I only paid a dollar then I wouldn't care!!!!

Katie said...

HILARIOUS! And you can't get anything worth a darn nowadays. I mean, you'd think for a dollar at Target... ;)

Peggy said...

LOL! That's funny with just the 1 lens!
Oh my gosh, I felt like I could read Brody's mind. Kat got out and he immediately closed the door - he must have been thinking "hey! If you are going to get out, close the door behind you!" LOL

Jill said...

So cute! I am surprised to see Brody doesn't push Kat out. That would happen at our house for sure! Do they really like the cozy coupe? I should try some glasses- they hated them last summer so maybe they would like them now?