Today we had a play date with my friend Rachael and her daughter Taylor. Taylor is only 10 days older than Kat & Brody. I don't think they are really at the age yet where they play together, but they did interact quite a bit and Taylor was so good at sharing her toys with K&B. It was nice to get together with them, Rachael & I worked together at CCV and were pregnant at the same time. Rachael also has a little boy, Landon, that is only 8 weeks old. He is a little cutie and didn't cry when Brody tried to grab him. On a side note, trying to get a picture of three toddlers is tough! I got a lot of pictures of the back of their heads, they are too fast for me.


Yesterday we had our first music class at Gymboree. We took the class with Rachael & Taylor. Like I figured, Brody paid attention majority of the time and Kat (along with Taylor) explored the room and joined in when she found something interesting :). She actually joined in a little more than I thought she would. It was a fun class, the teacher brought out a big drum and tried to teach the kids to drum to a beat. She also had the kids march around in a circle and play with instruments (which really became chew toys). I enjoyed it and think that they could really learn from this class. Next week we are trying out the actual gymboree part of the class. I think that might be more up Kat's alley.
And just another video of Brody walking. He is doing it more and more, especially when I'm not initiating it. I like that he is taking off on his own. He still has a ways to go and I'm pretty sure he won't be steady enough to walk on his own while at Disneyland. But it won't be much longer!

7 comments:
Yeah Brody!!! He's doing great!!!
Gymboree sounds like so much fun!!! I wish we had that here!
Look at Brody go! He is doing awesome! And Kat is just running around so cute! Thats how it was with my boys, Eli would look at Ethan like "why aren't you doing this, its great fun!!!!"
How sweet is that video! He is really doing well. :) How cute is Kat to run and tackle Greg (me too me too!).
I wish we had a Gymboree around here. I think there is one 45 min away (of course, everything is 45 min +). Celia would be the same as Kat, I think, and Nicholas paying more attention.
And the difference in size between the toddler 10 days older (can't remember her name) and Kat is pretty big. Sometimes you forget how little Kat is (and Celia) until you see them next to big full-term size toddlers.
That's such a cute video of Brody running to Greg. He's doing so awesome!! Love how Kat isn't going to let him outdo her lol. Kat's hair is getting more and more beautiful, I love it!!
Wow, what a tiny tiny baby!!
Look at Brody go! YAY Brody!
Holy Smokes-- is it really 107 degrees there????? My gosh!! So does the "dry heat" really make a difference? We have horrible humidity in VA, but nothing beats New Orleans. But 107-- that is HIGH.
Way to go Brody! Boy you and Greg are in trouble now...2 walking babies!
Post a Comment