Well, today is father's day so I decided to completely take over this blog for the day. First, and foremost, a special shout out to all the fathers on this day, especially those with twins.
Today started out with a sudden infant scream at 5am, must have been a bad dream. Around 7:15 Joanna wakes up and starts the day, allowing me to sleep in for a few. Around 8am I come downstairs to the sight of two babies eating their breakfast, quite the welcome sight as opposed to throwing. That occurred later. Anyhoo after a quick plate of eggs it was off to church where they did fairly well until the consistent whine on the ride home. After lunch it was my usual grocery store run after they went to sleep. Well that lasted an hour. Short naps play havoc with the day's plans, and we found that out after going over to Joanna's Dad's house for swimming. Brody hated the water and was inconsolable for a half an hour. Kat liked it but wanted me to just let go of her, as if she was Ariel or something. After dinner, of which Kat refused to eat most of what was presented to her, we decided it was time to get these two home and to bed at 7pm. Well, it is now 7:13 pm. In spite of the day's antics, we are really truly blessed with some beautiful kids.- Oh and one more thing, Brody is starting to really get on the move now, I think by the end of the week he will be walking everywhere. Anyway, Happy Father's Day. I'm going to bed.


6 comments:
Great post Greg...very funny! Happy Father's Day to you!! :) Can't wait to meet you, Joanna and K&B in a few weeks @ DL! :)
What a great idea! I told Jason he should do an exclusive dad post too. Celia likes to think she is Ariel too. Actually they both wanted to show us they could swim all by themselves in the water. ha ha Sorry they were crabby on Father's Day. Yay for Brody!
Nice to hear from you Greg!!!! I hope you had a great Fathers Day!!!!!! Love the pics!
Hi Greg! What a great idea this was. I will have to ask my husband to post, too. Sounds like you had a good day. We haven't gone to the pool yet, but I'm already nervous. ;)
What a cool post from Greg. Nice to get a Dad's perspective on things!!! Glad you had a nice day with the family :-)
Great post! I laughed several times:)
Sounds like a nice, eventful Father's Day!
Post a Comment