Friday, June 20, 2008

Haircuts

Today Brody got his first haircut. I had a hair appointment for myself so I figured while we were there Brody should get a little trim. I didn't want to cut much, just all the scraggly pieces that were growing around his head. Since I was getting highlights we decided to do the cut while I was waiting for the color to set. Brody had a complete melt-down when he saw the foil in my hair, he wouldn't even come near me, it was the saddest thing. I was also going to get Kat a trim, but we decided to wait on that until it grows a little longer. So I didn't get any pictures of Brody getting his hair cut because of the state he was in. But I did get some goofy ones after. Brody (and Kat too) likes to copy the faces I make in the mirror so we were just playing around tonight :).

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Brody looks so sweet and so grown up now! Isn't it amazing what a haircut does for them (making them look older!?)
LOVE the sweet mirror pictures! Just too adorable!!!! I can't believe he is making all the same faces!
You look great too! Your hair looks wonderful and you are so tiny......cute momma!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Wow Brody looks so big when you are holding him! I suppose I look like that with Nicholas too. He looks like such a little grown-up boy with his cute haircut :)

Rachael Schepemaker said...

So the haircut has turned him from baby to toddler in one afternoon. He is so cute! You are a fun mom!!!

jennbecc said...

Great haircuts for both of you and the pictures are so funny!! Love them! :)

Kristen said...

Well Brody may not have liked it but he sure looks great!!! I wonder what he was thinking about you with the foil in your hair? I love the pic. of him on the stairs, he looks so handsome!!

The Hayes Family said...

Sweet cheeks with his new haircut!! I love it!! I also love the funny faces you guys are making together. That's awesome!!!!

Katie said...

What a handsome little man he is! Don't they look like little boys once they get their hair trimmed? I feel like the "baby" is leaving for good. :(

Too funny about the foils-- I can understand though since I know I looked pretty scary with those in my hair, too!

Anonymous said...

hurray for Brody!
Shelly

Peggy said...

How sweet Brody! A big boy cut!! And Joanna - your hair has grown pretty fast! Is that normal?