
I figured out a way to keep Kat's hair from becoming so ratty and tangled in the back. Pig-tails! I didn't think her hair was long enough, and then I thought she would just pull them right out, but neither were true. She wore them all day, although they did start to become really lopsided and floppy by the end of the day :). She looks so big to me with pig-tails in her hair, like a little girl. Brody likes the pig-tails too, he kept trying to grab at them.
A new thing we discovered this week. If you wheel on by the bakery section of the grocery store you will most likely get free cookies! At Walmart they just had a big plate out so I grabbed one for each. It was great because they were quiet the whole shopping trip and I didn't feel the need to rush. You have to ask for the cookies at Target, but they were more than happy to give us cookies there too. The only draw-back is I think I've conditioned them to expect cookies now every time we go out. They might be on a continuous sugar high if we keep this up.
And a video of Kat saying hi. She says it all the time. It's funny because when she wakes up from a nap or sometimes in the morning she will start saying hi. Brody hasn't said hi yet, but maybe by listening to Kat he will start. Then he can say hi back to her in the mornings.

10 comments:
OMG! Those piggy tails are so freakin cute! Glad it worked! I love the one in the video that is sticking straight up! Her "Hi" is so sweet. And I'm sorry...I had to watch the video a few times but I still can't figure out what the heck is on Brody's tray...is that a dismembered finger he is having for a snack? What the heck is that thing?!?! *LMAO*
OK, so what is your magic touch in that she keeps them in!!! I have 3 girls and none of them as babies have kept a darn thing in their head!!! I put Summer's up every morning and by the time I turn around--- GONE! I remember the first time I went into her room to get her out of her crib and she said "hi". I about melted into a puddle on the floor it was so darn sweet!!!!!!
You've been TAGGED!!!
http://2-miracles.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-6-quirks-fun-blogging-game.html
Oh my goodness Joanna...those pigtails on Kat are the cutest thing I have seen! She looks so grown up and just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
The video is really cute too!
Those pig tails are adorable-- with them she reminds me of Pippi Longstocking! And I love her cute little "hi's". Brody is sure to pick those up next!
The cuteness of those piggy tails!!!! I love it how 1 is sticking straight up in the video and when she moves her head, it bounces a little. Brody's dance moves are pretty smooth too...where did he get those from?!!
Darn! I tagged you too but looks like Katie did it first. Looks like you have to do it now! :)
Those pig tails are ADORABLE on her! She does look so much older with them!
And I found to my joy that our grocery will give us cookies too. They are yummy cookies! Nicholas looked like a complete and utter chocolatety mess following the cookie though.
I LOVE pig tails!! I can not wait to get to do that:) SO CUTE! What a cute voice Kat has:) She says hi so well! We think Faith says hi, but maybe she doesn't mean to? Brody is just dancing dancing! LOL!
Zach had discovered cookies in stores years ago. So I decided to give Bran & Faith cookies too. But when they are gone, they get mad because they want more more more! Plus, they cover the cart with cookies. Yet, I still give them cookies:)
Awww! Her piggie tails are adorable!
I introduced my oldest to the cookie counter at Walmart and now he thinks he has to have one every time. The bad thing is they don't leave them out and sometimes we have to wait a few minutes to get one....while the babies are getting a bit testy. I guess if I got them one too they would be happier...now why didn't I think of that!
Post a Comment