
Today has been a busy day of laundry and packing for our Disneyland trip. We leave on Monday and let me tell you, packing for two babies almost requires a U-haul! There is so much stuff to bring and the fear of forgetting something has me packing more than we possibly need. We are getting excited though and can't wait to get there.
We took a break from packing today to go to a twin birthday party. The party was for Cassie's twins, Kyle & Lauren, who recently turned one. It was fun to go and see them because we haven't had a chance to have playdates yet. Cassie is a friend that I have known since I was about 2 years old. We were neighbors for about 16 years and it was so ironic that we both ended up with boy/girl twins not too far apart. I'm hoping that as they get older our twins will play together as well. I took some pictures but wasn't able to get all four of them together. Below is Kyle with Kat and Brody. He is a very happy baby, he wore a smile on his face practically the whole time. I didn't get any pictures of them with Lauren unfortunately.

On a side note, Brody was not happy at all about the animated toys at Peter Piper. That has us a little worried for Disneyland, so this could be an interesting trip. Kat on the other hand loved them. Hopefully they both will like Pirates of The Caribbean because it is a favorite of mine.

3 comments:
wow! I can't believe you leave tomorrow already! I can imagine I would be packing everything too. I suppose you can never be too prepared with twins who are almost 1.5 years old. I hope you have a great time!
I love the picture of the shoes. Sure shows the foot size difference. N&C are like that too. Its amazing. I think you and I will see a larger gap between our twins now. I think Nicholas will growth up much faster now and leave Celia in the dust!
Packing is such a pain! I hope you're all ready to just jump in the car in the morning! Have a safe drive and I wish you good luck for no stress and happy passengers!
That is really neat that your long time friend has twins too. I have 2 friends that live close to me with b/g twins...one friend I've known for about 15 years.
I hope Brody (and Kat too) does well with the characters at DL. Maybe when they get huggs and kisses from them they will warm up. See you soon!
We have a little foot and big foot too. Brenna is finally into a 3 and Lian is in a 6. Crazy! Hope you have a great time at Disney, I know you will, my kids loved it. Liam's favorite was the Pixar Parade at California Adventure and Brenna loved all the characters. They were both fine during Pirates of the Caribbean. Enjoy!
Post a Comment