Today is June first and the start of our count down to our trip to Disneyland. We leave June 30
th, so in 30 days. It should be very interesting taking two 16 month olds to Disney. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. I am expecting the worse with sleeping in hopes that I will be pleasantly surprised :). We will be there for 5 days and one of the days we are going to go to the beach. We will also be there with my family so it will be nice to have a bunch of extra set of hands. I'm hoping by the time we leave that Brody will be walking. By the way he is trying every day I think he just might be!
Both babies have colds right now. I think Brody is getting better but Kat may have a few more days of it. We have been giving her breathing treatments today and it helps a lot, she seems to feel better afterwards. I caught a cute moment today on camera when they both went to hug Greg. Totally melts my heart!
8 comments:
So your countdown to disney land is the same countdown to our anniverary on my blog! Our anniversary is June 30th :)
I think it will be really fun. Will you have them sleep in their pack and plays at home first?? That would help. Probably after a couple nights it will get better when you are there (if it is even hard). I think it will be really really fun! I would totally go even if I knew the nights would be tougher. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!!! That picture of Greg and the kids is soooo cute! :) Good catch!
Oh you are SO lucky!! You will have a BLAST! Are you going to meet Tater & Tot? That would be cool.
So much to look forward to!
You all will have so much fun!!!! I bet the kids will do great for you and surprise you! I hope Brody is walking too! He will just start one day and not look back!!
Love the pic of the kids with Greg! That is so sweet!
Poor babies with colds. :( Going to Disney sounds like so much fun-- we're jealous! So worth it, even if the sleeping will be tough. That photo with daddy is priceless!
You guys are going to have so much fun!!!! Take lots of pictures...
I can't wait to hear about your trip. Is this your first family trip? I will send happy thoughts your way!
Shelly
rachael told me about your blog this morning and i was so excited to check it out. your kids are SO adorable!!! what a fun read :)
-stephanie
Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock!! I was thinking about emailing you to see if you'd locked in your trip dates yet.....*GRIN*
Post a Comment