Friday, May 30, 2008

A couple of steps

Brody took two steps yesterday in therapy. And all day yesterday & today he has been wanting to stand on his own and attempt to walk. He gets super excited about it, but then at the last minute he sort of chickens out and grabs for my hand or goes back down to his knees. I'm happy to see him want to do this, rather than try and force him to walk. Hopefully it won't be much longer now. I need to get my camera ready :).

Also, I haven't taken any pictures since the weekend so I don't have any to post, but I did find this old picture of them that made me laugh. Greg's friend Dale did the graphics and it just cracks me up. I also can't believe how tiny they are in this picture, they must have been about 4 or 5 weeks old...

6 comments:

Jill said...

Flappybat kids??? Is this part of the joke? ha ha How funny! I can see how Brody's hand is playing the computer.
YAY for Brody!!! I am excited to see his video of him walking!

Kristen said...

YAY for Brody!!!!!! How does Kat feel about seeing her brother upright now?

Jennifer said...

Yay for Brody! He will be running before you know it! Have that camera ready so we can see too!!!

Love the pic! That is too cute!

jennbecc said...

Check out those teeny peanuts! So freakin cute!

Peggy said...

LOL!!! That picture is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR BRODY!!! He is sooo close, it'll happen any day now! Well,I will have to whisper this news into Lucas' ear to get him motivated. 16 months is the new bar, Luc!

That picture is priceless!

Shelly