Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sharing cups = sharing germs

Brody has not been feeling well the last couple of days. His stomach is bothering him and he threw up twice. But I think he is getting better, he ate some crackers today and was starting to play more. I have been trying to be really careful about not spreading the germs to Kat. This is very hard to do. Tonight I gave them their sippy cups of milk before bed. Kat got her pink cup, Brody his blue. I sat them next to each other with their cups, turned around for a second to put something on the counter, and turned back to find Kat drinking out of a blue cup and Brody drinking out of a pink cup. How they swapped that fast I don't know. I immediately switched back, but I'm sure the damage has already been done. I guess time will tell on that one.

I also wanted to share a cute thing that Brody is doing. When I whisper to him he has started whispering back. It is the cutest thing, he will lower his voice and whisper baby talk back to me. I just love that. Kat hasn't done this back to me yet, her volume seems to be stuck on high for right now. She has been super sweet in kissing everything and everyone lately though, I just love that too!


3 comments:

Jen said...

i sure hope kat doesn't get sick too! mine swap cups, toothbrushes, you name it!

i love the pics of kat getting into your wallet. mine love to do that too. it really sucks when you can't find a credit card or two....

Jill said...

Brody sure is a heartbreaker isn't he. There is something about that little guy that just melts my heart when I see his smile. :)
That sounds so sweet that he whispers back in baby talk. :)
I sure hope Kat doesn't catch it. I found it so hard to separate germs when we had our cold last month.

Jennifer said...

Oh, that smile of Brody's! I just love that picture!!!!!
And Kat in your wallet, too cute!

Good luck with keeping the germs separated! I tried with our colds and its just nearly impossible!!!