1 year ago
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Art class for me
I'm very excited, I finally found an art class to take. All my efforts to take a class at the city of Glendale has always fallen through because I'm usually the only person to enroll in the classes. But one day as I was surfing through some art blogs that I like I found this one: http://pauletteinsall.typepad.com/ and it sounded perfect. So I'm taking an online art class that starts May 19th. I'm very jazzed up about it and I hope I learn something new. Which I'm sure I will since I'm new to painting. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you share your work on your blog:)
Good for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you share your work on your blog:)
That blog looks neat. I like her style. What a neat thing to do since our DH's have plenty of out-time. :) I can't wait for you to show your work (you must!). :)
That looks neat Joanna! You must share with us what you learn!!
I checked out the blog and this looks like it will be lots of fun! You are so creative with your graphic design that I'm sure you'll make some amazing things. ;)
Post a Comment