Friday, May 9, 2008

It's all fun and games until someone gets bit

This is our first real incident with Brody biting Kat. He has attempted it before, but it was usually aimed towards her head and not very successful. Hopefully it's not the beginning of a biting spree for him. He is getting a nice set of chompers so I can imagine how much it hurts!

Happily playing before...



Not so happy after...



4 comments:

Jill said...

oh poor girl!!!! She even needed a second to process what was happening! I said "awwww Kat" right out loud. Celia would have the same reaction! :(

jennbecc said...

Your calm reaction was amazing! Jake bites me a lot and I usually let out a yip and then a pretty loud yelp! He bit me on the back of the thigh the other night when I was getting his dinner ready....sheesh....poor Kat. :( What can be done???

The Hayes Family said...

Oh, poor Kat! You can see it in her expression that she wasn't sure what was going on. You're right, I hope the biting doesn't start from here! By the way, I love Kat's outfit!

Jim and Cindy said...

Oh, poor little Kat! She'll learn quick enough to get him back...look out Brody, ha-ha!