Today we ate out for lunch again. As they are getting older it's starting to become a lot easier when we go out. Today we ate at the church in their cafe with grammy, pop pop, aunt Steph & cousin Riley. They did really well except they left a nice big mess underneath their highchairs. We tried to clean it up the best we could. I was a little embarrassed when we left, I need to carry a hand vacuum with me the next time we go out to eat! Kat is also at the stage where she wants to run around everywhere. She is not happy when you pick her up, she'd rather walk. Which is fine except that she gets distracted very easily and will take a turn on you go the other direction. And no hand holding with her either, she wants to do it all on her own :). They also graduated to the walker classroom at church. Even though Brody isn't walking yet we thought it would be better to move them up with other kids that are closer to their age. It's pretty funny when we pick them up because it is a sea of little toddlers just walking about aimlessly.
Some pictures from today:
Riley & Kat eating. Kat just picked up the fork and fed herself

Riley & Kat walking back to the car, Kat was looking to make a detour

Brody hangin' out

Riley, Greg, Kat & Steph. Riley's thinking about going for a swim :)

3 comments:
My ideas for her hair:
1. the detangler spray for kids and a comb in the diaper bag??
2. Maybe putting a silk or satin square on the carseat where her head would rest? I wonder if you pinned it behind where she could reach and then draped it from the back over the top to where her head rests? Just a thought since I read that if you have curly hair satin or silk (not sure which) helps prevent tangles.
I had to laugh at watching toddlers wandering aimlessly at church! I can just picture it!
And ours don't want to be held either anymore - and no handholding! We hold them as long as possible, but the second you put them down, its all over!
Cute pics of the kiddos! I am glad that eating out is getting easier for you, I feel like its getting harder! :( Just seems like so much work!!!!!!!
Cute pics. Always looks so sunny and nice by you!
I am embarrassed too when we leave a restaurant. I am always trying to clean up the floor. I think we end up tipping more because of the mess we leave:)
Post a Comment