Friday, May 2, 2008

15 month appointment

This morning we had our 15 month appointment. Here are Kat & Brody's stats:

Brody
25lbs 3oz
32.5 inches
19.5 head circ.

Kat
18lbs
30 inches
18.5 head circ.

The doctor was really happy with their progress and said they both looked really good. Brody has been having some problems with eczema so he suggested we use an over-the-counter cortisone cream. Poor guy has been really scratching at it so I know it's bothering him. They also got one shot each and were not too happy about that. But all was good and we go back at 2 years. Just thought I'd share their stats!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are great stats Joanna!!! Isn't it nice to have such healthy children???? Glad all is well and glad he suggested something for Brody's excema too! I hope it works!!!!

Jill said...

I am surprised you don't go back until 2 years old? I think we go at 18, 22, and 24 yet??? I'll have to see. Saves the medical bills not to have to go!!

jennbecc said...

Great stats! I'm surprised about not going back until 2 years too....?? Weird....I need to email my doc because he mentioned not coming back until Sept for shots but didn't mention anything about a baby well check...??