It seems like I tend to have more blog posts on Brody than Kat lately, so I thought I'd just even out the score with some pictures recently of little miss Kat.
Playful Kat

Fast Kat

Say cheese Kat

Martian Kat

Bad hair day Kat

You wanna piece of me Kat

Cute Kat
6 comments:
How creative and CUTE!!! You surely know your daughter! Her hair is really getting long!! She looks so fun (and busy). lol
OMG! I laughed so hard that one of my co-workers had to come check out the pictures! I love Martian Kat!! So cute!!
I love Martian Kat!! So adorable!
OH, my goodness Joanna, they are just all so stinkin cute!! Very creative and she is just adorable!!!!!!!!!
I'm telling you, Joanna, that you definitely have your work cut out for you when she's a teenager. She cracks me up! The funny thing is that Libby is a lot like her. It's funny you write about her hair b/c I'm having trouble controlling Libby's frizz. Wait til it gets really hot and steamy this summer. She's gonna be a mophead! ;)
Is that the big comfy couch doll? Or do I watch too much tv? LOL
I love it when you put up Kat's hair! The "martian" pic is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment