Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some days I wish I were a baby...

As I was taking Kat & Brody on a walk today I looked down at them and was very envious! Here they were sitting in their wagon shielded under their shade from the bright Arizona sun. Eating their crackers & cookies with their sippy cups of water in arms reach and their mom lugging them around the block, sweating and tired. What a life! Greg and I think this often when we check on them at night all comfy in their cribs. I wouldn't mind having every need catered to. But then again, I don't mind catering to their every need. They make it worth it. Hopefully they'll return the favor someday when Greg and I are old. They'll be pushing us around the block in our wheelchairs. :)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't that the truth Joanna! But its nice being the one doing the caring too!!!
They look so sweet in their wagon! I bet you are glad you got it! We don't really have the best place to walk with ours, but they love when we do! I wish we had a neighborhood with sidewalks! Thats hard to find these days!

Jill said...

Oh their hats are just gorgeous - and the picture is just priceless!
I so agree about them having the life, and agree it is so fun to care for them. Its my most favorite job in the world (and we get paid in kisses and laughter). :)

Do you have to put sunscreen on every day too? What do you use?

The Hayes Family said...

How true is that! I would love to be pulled around while snacking and drinking! They are so cute in that wagon!

jennbecc said...

Such a great post and such a cute picture! I need to get my boys out in their wagon! Thanks for the inspiration!

Katie said...

So far we love our wagon, too! Although the weather has been hit or miss-- cold, then nice, then cold and rainy. Hopefully we'll get more use out of it soon. It must be brutal having such hot weather already!

Peggy said...

We say the same thing all the time! What a life they have:)