This morning we went to the first service at church. We usually go on Saturday nights, but now that we are on one nap a day Sunday works out better with our schedule. It was so nice because Kat & Brody didn't cry at all when we dropped them off. The last few weeks they have been crying and that makes it very hard to pay attention to the service. But today they did great except for that Brody fell down and got a bloody nose! They said he was trying to pull up and walk with a walker and fell face first. They also said he only cried for about 30 seconds and was off and playing again. I felt bad for the poor kid, but the volunteers at the church are so great! They washed his shirt (so the blood wouldn't stain), hugged and cuddled with him, and gave him a new shirt (which hopefully I can remember to return). When we went to pick them up they were playing and having fun. So that was our first incident report! Greg signed it, but I almost wanted a copy for our baby book.
And we finally decided to get a double wagon for Kat & Brody. It was perfect timing because we had a neighborhood block party so it was nice to just wheel them down in the wagon. Of course, our hamburger buns got a little squished on the way there, but I think they like their wagon.

They brought in a fire truck for all the kids!
Two toys in one! They were playing with the box that the wagon came in. It was a tunnel for them to go through, Kat especially loved this.
5 comments:
You are too funny (and like me) I probably would've thought about saving the report for the baby book too. lol
Poor guy! Glad it didn't phase him too much!
Let me know if you use the wagon much. I always see how people like those and DH feels we should just use the wagon- so let me know. :)
Oh, poor Brody!!! I am glad he is ok though! I would have wanted to save the report for the baby book too!!!!! :)
I think you will LOVE your wagon! The boys sure enjoy ours!!!!!
Poor Brody! So glad they loved on him and cleaned him up and it didn't seem like it phased him! Love the double wagon, we use ours all the time. I also love the Target bag hanging in the last picture...there IS evidence you are a frequent visitor at Target!!
Ut oh! Glad he was ok:)
Love the wagon! I want to get one for B&F's bday. We have a lot of neighborhood functions too so that will be nice to use.
Yeah! Love the wagon. Sorry that Brody got hurt but at least he had lots of loving hugs and cuddles. I hate this faze...all the bumps, bruises, scrapes, and now bloody injuries. :( Zack did a face plant while we were at DL and got a bloody lip...Grammy saved the day though. I want a bubble wrap body suit and helmet!
Post a Comment