Friday, April 18, 2008

Reflection seat


Lately Kat has been going to the first step on the stairs and just sitting there, like she is reflecting and thinking about something. She also will grab a toy (or a tube of Desitin) and take it to the step. I think she feels like she is safe from her brother there. So while she was sitting there I sat Brody next to her. They just look so big to me in these pictures. They are growing too fast :(.

6 comments:

Jill said...

oh my goodness, joanna, that is just adorable!!! What a sweetheart! Shes a thinker!
And they are growing so fast!!! I was looking for flashback friday pics and its amazing how they've changed. Funny, because I still (and I bet you too) think of them as the babies they were. WE will probably always feel that way about them.

Jennifer said...

What a cutie!! She does look like she is in deep thought!
They are both just adorable! Lucky you got a picture of them both together, I haven't been able to do that for a while....my boys just won't be still that long!!!!!

jennbecc said...

So sweet and cute! Zack is my "reflector" and does it on his Spidey couch. Love the picture of them together. Their size difference is amazing. I'm so used to mine being the same size...sharing clothes...and being within ounces of each other.

Peggy said...

They are so cute! I love how you do your pictures. Great new header BTW!

Katie said...

What is with the diaper rash cream? L&D always go straight for the tube of the kind we use (Boudreaux's Butt Paste). So cute, though!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. BTW, I have friend whose 16 month old daughter does the exact same thing. She sits on the bottom step of the stairs and talks to herself. They call it her throne. ha ha

Shelly (TMMB march)