Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More horsing around (this time without the horse)

I guess today is a two post day. Just a funny picture of Kat. And more video of Brody. This time he is fake sneezing. It's hard to hear it in the video but he will fake sneeze if you sneeze. He's such a character.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE all the videos! They are just precious and made me smile and laugh with them! They are both just too cute and have smiles that will just melt you!!!!!!

Jill said...

oh that is so cute! He does a good job with his sneezes and lion noises! lol How cute it he! I had to show Jason he has the same shirt as Nicholas like you said! Just different colors!
Cute pic of Kat too! Her eyes look so neat in the picture!

jennbecc said...

So, so, sooooo cute!