
Today was a busy day visiting with family. First, Greg's aunt Mary Anne came to visit from Las Vegas. This was the first time she has every met Kat & Brody and we had a very nice visit with her this morning. I always like seeing Mary Anne, she is a very fun lady! We hope to make it out to Vegas someday and take her up on her offer to stay at her place. After our visit with Mary Anne and after Kat & Brody took their nap, we went to cousin Riley's 4th birthday party at a nearby park. Here she is with her Barbie doll cake, isn't that the neatest cake!

I have to say how exhausting it is to have a walker. Kat just wanted to walk everywhere and was not happy when she had to be redirected away from the street or water. As much as I want Brody to walk, I am a little happy to only have one baby to chase after. Greg & I traded off who was going to be on "Kat watch" because it was a lot of work! We also discovered that she LOVES lemonade. She was really guzzling it down. Below is a picture of Brody and his other twin, his cousin Reghan. I just think those two look so much alike. After the party my dad stopped over to drop off a play house for Kat & Brody. It is from Aunt Mandi and it has a slide and fun places for them to climb thru. I will have to take a picture of them trying to climb up the slide tomorrow, they really like it (thank you Mandi!). I'm hoping for a really good nights sleep for Kat & Brody tonight, after today they really need it.

4 comments:
what a day! I agree, Brody and his cousin do look a lot alike. Thats funny that you say 'Kat watch'. lol we kind of point at each other like "you take that one, I've got this one". It is a lot of work! Especially with little girls like both of ours!
I've never seen a cake like that before! Looks neat - must've been different to cut though.
Funny mine just tried lemonade today and they love it too. When we go to the fair this summer they will have to try 'real' lemonade where they squeeze the lemons right into your cup and mix in water and sugar. That is the best! We just have country time lemonade right now - I don't know if that even counts as lemonade ha ha.
Hope they slept well for you two. :) Have a great sunday!
Oh my! Kat watch sounds exhausting. I am afraid of those days:( I might not leave the house. LOL
Sure looks like a good time tho!
Looks like you all had a great day! Brody and his cousin do look alike!!!!! I know what you mean, we had to be on 'Eli watch' while at the ballpark!!!!!
Cute pics!
Brody and his cousin definitely could be twins!! And yum, yum on the lemonade. ;)
Post a Comment