1 year ago
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I won something!!!
A few days ago I came upon a blog that was running a contest. She was giving away a free painting if you checked out her new website and posted about it on her blog. Well, lo and behold I won! I rarely ever win anything. She does really cute paintings, I wish I would have found her before we put Kat & Brody's names up on the wall. Here is her website: www.shopsmallwords.com and she also has twins too that are 4 months older than K&B. Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I'm very excited to win :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how fun Joanna!! She has some really cute paintings! Let us know what you get!
OMG, good for you. I just went onto the site and she has one with Maddox on it. How unlikely!! makes me want to order it.
Shelly (TMMB march)
Post a Comment