Just a cute video of Brody getting excited over the rocking horse. There is also a video of Kat & Brody playing that I think will show up in the little scroll videos once this one finishes playing.
Okay, I don't think that worked so here is the other video:
1 year ago

2 comments:
Hey what does Kat's shirt say? Something 'little black'.
Brody looks like he wants to get up on the horse in the second clip. And thats so cute that Kat and he were giggling together in the first. N&C don't do that together as much as yours. I think Celia is just more serious than Kat sometimes - but maybe Kat is too???
They play so nicely together. I'm jealous. Lucas is afraid of Maddox and doesn't want him nearby b/c Maddox is stronger and takes everything. Anyway, the videos are so darn cute!
Shelly (TMMB)
Post a Comment