This morning we loaded Kat & Brody in their wagon and walked down to the park. It was nice and sunny out so we didn't stay too long, but long enough for them to have a little fun playing. This morning they also slept until 8:40ish this morning, it was so nice. Kat woke up last night around 11:00 and didn't fall back asleep until midnight so I think she was just really tired. Brody was probably just happy to have his sister alarm clock not wake him up!
Here's a picture of Kat walking to the slides. It's so nice to just put her down and have her walk to where she wants to go. She still falls every once in awhile, but that's mostly because she's trying to go too fast. She can almost jog!

5 comments:
Wow, those pics are amazing Joanna, the color is awesome and the kids are even cuter!!!!!!
Its nice that you have a park you can walk too! I wish we had that luxury!!!!!
Oh Joanna! That first photo is so striking! I LOVE it!!! Did you take photography in school? Looks like you did!
Your part looks so clean and nice! Ours has wood chips and lots of kids! I wish it was a little quieter. Love the pictures! Great job!
And Celia is almost running too! Its like we can bet these two girls will be doing the same thing all the time!
What a nice looking park! And it's in walking distance? Looks great.
I agree with Jill - the pictures are so great! I still think Kat looks like a little angel...she's so precious.
Oh my gosh! Look at those two walking all around that playground. They are growing too fast!
Post a Comment