Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Little sick boy :(


Doesn't he look so sad? Brody has a cold and yesterday and today he has been coughing and has had a runny nose. I think he has a sore throat too, he doesn't want to eat anything, not even ice cream. But he is drinking a lot, so that is good. I'm hoping he will be better really soon. He has a hard time sleeping because anytime he coughs he wakes himself up. He also just wants to be held a lot. As soon as I pick him up he lays his head down on my shoulder and tucks his body into me, it's so sad and sweet. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him.

3 comments:

Jen said...

joanna,
I'm sorry to hear that Brody isn't feeling well, poor little guy!
My girls are finally on the mend from their ear infections, now if they were only done teething....

Jennifer said...

oh, poor little Brody! Has Kat got it yet? Eli woke up with it Monday and then Ethan Tuesday, I think Ethan has it worse though. He was just like Brody yesterday, just wanted to lay in my lap....sad and sweet! I hope that Brody gets better soon!

Jill said...

Oh poor guy. He does look like he is thinking "mommy I don't feel good". :(
ITs so sad to see them like that and know you can only do so much. Sounds like the same thing N&C had (they seem to be better tonight). I didn't know I could pass it on via the web? Sorry! lol