Sunday, March 30, 2008

This wagon!

At first I was loving the Radio Flyer wagon. And I still am, however it is starting to become a little annoying. It is such a staple in Kat's life. She pushes it everywhere, she has to sit in it ALL the time, and stand in it too. If Brody touches it she will go and push it out from him. The only time he gets to push it is when she climbs in it and then he jumps at the chance. It's starting to become a thorn in my side because she screams when the wagon gets stuck, or when she can't get out of it or get into it (because something is in the way). Here is a picture of her this morning. She got up before Brody and so she decided to sit in her wagon while watching TV and drinking her milk. Lately I have been putting it in the corner before she wakes up from her nap in hopes that she doesn't see it!


Below are just some pictures of a wedding I went to today. It has nothing to do with Kat & Brody but I just thought the wedding was so beautiful that I would post some pictures (even though I know most of the people reading this blog don't know the newly married couple). It was at The Desert Botanical Gardens and I wish I would have known about that when Greg & I got married because I loved it! I would like to take Kat & Brody sometime to just walk through it. However I like plants and flowers, but it may be boring to two toddlers. I did read though that there are turtles, lizards, snacks and quails all around, you just have to look for them. Greg unfortunately had to stay home and be on baby duty :(. We really need to find a good babysitter.


4 comments:

Peggy said...

LOL Kat! That is funny AND so cute! You can show her these pics when she is older. Maybe she can keep the wagon forever:)

Oh yeah, I LOVE wedding pictures! I don't care if I know them or not! How BEAUTIFUL!!

Jennifer said...

How funny! Kat loves her wagon!!! Poor Brody!!! Don't you feel bad for him sometimes? Ethan is always taking things from Eli and I always feel bad about it, but at this age, its hard to understand sharing, but we are working on it!

The Hayes Family said...

Beautiful wedding pictures!

I love that Kat has grown so attached to her wagon. My only solution is to buy another one!! HA!

Jill said...

I know what you mean about the wagon. N&C were getting into fights about it, so it went on a 'vacation' in our bedroom for a week. I brought it back out and its like they forgot why they were fighting about it. Celia isn't crawling in it as much, and it is much better. Sometimes a toy vacation can help I guess.
That wedding was gorgeous! The wedding dress was just exquisite!