
On Friday Kat, Brody & I went to Costco to stock up on some diapers. While we were there I saw that they had Carter's PJ's for sale, my favorite! I love them because they are tagless, soft and come with pants and shorts (a must in AZ). So I bought one for each. I bought 12 months for Kat and 18 months for Brody. Tonight when we put them on for the first time I realized that I probably should have bought 24 months for Brody. They fit nice and snug on him, and even though they are suppose to fit snug it seems like his belly is going to bust out of the shirt pretty soon! Every day he is getting heavier and heavier. I think my arms are in the best shape they have ever been from picking him up! The picture above is of them in their new Pj's.
Here is a video of Brody pushing Kat in the wagon. I know I post about walking a lot, but I just am amazed at how fast Brody is picking up the walking thing. He has a ways to go, but if you look at past videos of him trying to push Kat you will see that he can only take one or two steps before falling to his knees. It seems like withing the last couple of days he has figured out to keep putting one leg in front of the other. Now he just needs to figure out how to bend his knees a little :).

3 comments:
PJ's are totally cute! I am amazed at how quickly he has picked up on this too! That is awesome. I love how he got mad when the wall got in his way!
Love the PJs! We just got some too and slept in them last night! Although we are still wearing the pants, but at least we could break out the short sleeves!
Look at Brody go! He is doing great!!!!!!!
Those PJs are so cute. We are still wearing onesies under footed PJs. lol
He is doing really well with walking. As he keeps practicing I think he will loosen up and bend more. Celia was a little like that in the beginning too. :)
Post a Comment