We got our proofs back from the photographer that came to our house a few weeks ago. She took more than this, but here are just a few (ok, more than a few) that I liked. I like them all, but as I look at the family pictures I am really hating my glasses. I wish I could get lasiksurgery and throw them away! Okay, I'll stop whining :). Other than that small thing, I think they turned out pretty good.
OMG!!!! How will you choose? They are awesome!!!! I LOVE the one of Kat with that blueish dress? on. And the one of her leaned over looking at her favorite book! And you look totally great - even with the glasses! I like how they show Gregs tattoo in the photos - adds a neat character to him. Totally awesome!!! LOVE THEM!
Love, Love, Love the pictures!!. I wish we would have thought to do something like this instead of the studio pictures we have done in the past. Maybe for the next ones we'll try something like this! Everyone looks fantastic and Love your hair and glasses. Are you not a candidate for Lasik? I had it done years ago and LOVE the results.
WOW!!!!!!! These are GREAT Joanna! I don't know how you will chose! I love the family pic of you and Greg kissing over the boys! Love the one of Kat reading her book! Love them all!!!! Amazing! You will cherish those for years! (and you are so tiny!!!!)
I love them all but # 2 is my favorite family photo and # 6 is my absolute favorite one. I love their outfits, the coloring and I love their face expressions in that picture. Priceless shot.
GASP! I LOVE them! They are so great! I have many favorites. I especially like the one where you and Greg are kissing over the twins. Just buy them all. LOL
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
9 comments:
OMG!!!! How will you choose? They are awesome!!!! I LOVE the one of Kat with that blueish dress? on. And the one of her leaned over looking at her favorite book! And you look totally great - even with the glasses! I like how they show Gregs tattoo in the photos - adds a neat character to him. Totally awesome!!! LOVE THEM!
Love, Love, Love the pictures!!. I wish we would have thought to do something like this instead of the studio pictures we have done in the past. Maybe for the next ones we'll try something like this! Everyone looks fantastic and Love your hair and glasses. Are you not a candidate for Lasik? I had it done years ago and LOVE the results.
WOW!!!!!!! These are GREAT Joanna! I don't know how you will chose! I love the family pic of you and Greg kissing over the boys! Love the one of Kat reading her book! Love them all!!!! Amazing! You will cherish those for years!
(and you are so tiny!!!!)
Those are SOOOO Cute!!! You were worried for nothing!! They turned out really great. Love them!!!
Love love love the photos! What a great photographer! Your little ones are so beautiful!
I love them all but # 2 is my favorite family photo and # 6 is my absolute favorite one. I love their outfits, the coloring and I love their face expressions in that picture. Priceless shot.
Shelly (TMMB March mom)
those turned out really great joanna!!! i love them all. you have a very beautiful family!!! :)
GASP! I LOVE them! They are so great! I have many favorites. I especially like the one where you and Greg are kissing over the twins. Just buy them all. LOL
Joanna, your family is gorgeous! You all are like a cool hip Gap ad.
Post a Comment