Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photo Contest

Aunt Vicki sent me some information on a photo contest that Cranial Technology is having. It is for all babies wearing Doc Bands in 2008. So today we took them to a grassy area near our house to take a few pictures. Of course taking pictures and trying to get them to both smile and cooperate is nearly impossible. Just when they started to laugh and look at Greg (who was standing behind me) my battery died! So this is all I got. I will keep trying, but Brody gets his band off in less than 2 weeks so I might just go with what I have.

The onesies are from our friend Gretchen. Too cute!




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joanna, I think you got some great ones! You should win!!!! :)
The shirts are too cute! And I LOVE Kat's ponytail with her band!!!!

The Hayes Family said...

Love the shirts! And I love Kat's hair!!

Good Luck!

Jill said...

those are cute! You have a really great chance! I like the 1st and last ones the most!

Cass said...

We have those exact same bodysuits! "Twins Rock!" No pics of mine in them, yet, since they're one size too big right now.

They're adorable, Joanna! I hope they win!

Peggy said...

LOVE those shirts!! I think you will win. Do it! I like them all, but I think the 2nd to the last one is cute where Brody is touching Kat's head:)