Saturday, March 1, 2008

Rough Housing

Wow, it's only the 1st of March and I've already posted three times this month :).

I just wanted to post this quick video of Kat & Brody playing. Every evening after their bath they get really happy and playful. Kat usually wants to play a lot, but Brody will play with her a little and then goes off to explore. It's funny and sad because she takes off like he is suppose to chase her and he's already lost interest and ignores her. So I end up ticking and playing with her. The evenings are my favorite time of day, so much better than the early months when all they did was cry. They call that the witching hour and boy was that horrible!

6 comments:

jennbecc said...

so cute! My guys rarely play with each other. :( ahhh...I remember the witching hour. *shudder* SSSOOOOO glad those days are over.

The Hayes Family said...

That might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!! LOVE IT!!

Jennifer said...

Oh, that is the sweetest thing! Don't you just love hearing those sweet laughs! It is the greatest sound in the world!!!! I'm so glad we can hear them laugh through the computer!!!

Jill said...

that is soooooo cute joanna! They love each other! And it is so true that nights are way better than before!!!! In fact the whole day is better. lol

Peggy said...

Aww! How cute! I think we still have the witching hour?

Katie said...

This is so adorable! I love how they laugh and roll on one another. Precious. And I'm with ya with the witching hour. Just typing those 2 words makes my skin crawl.