I have been fighting really hard to keep Kat & Brody on two naps a day. Every morning around 9:30 I put them in their cribs in hopes that they will nap. But they don't. So today I finally gave up and didn't even try to get them to nap this morning. Instead we ran an errand to Home Depot to get some plants. They may have won this battle, but I won another last night. I
successfully got rid of the night time bottles. No more Dr. Brown bottles to clean! They didn't even notice, they just drank from their
sippy cups instead and slept until 6:45 this morning.

A picture from our walk today. We have not been going as much because it's getting pretty warm out. I think we may have a good month left before we give up our walks completely. Or maybe we'll go later at night. I'm not ready for summer :(.
5 comments:
Yay for no more bottles!!! Its SO nice to not have Dr. Browns to clean!!!! :) I hate to hear they are giving up their nap, but I bet you all do fine! I'm not ready for that one either!!!!
Love the pic! Brody looks like such a big boy!!!!
Funny that you are getting ready to give up your walks and we are all just looking forward to them!
Oh no!!! I am the only one left with bottles! lol Joanna, did they drink much from the bottles before you stopped them? Mine are still drinking 5-6oz before bed. And I agree with Jennifer how it is so sad that you have to stop walks soon! It must be so hot there!
I used to live in Sierra Vista and I remember the heat. I think it's a good idea to move the walks to night. I love taking evening walks. :) We're still on 2 naps but some days go better than others and congrats on no more night bottles. It's been great not to get up in the middle of the night to make a bottle. As much as we're happy to progress, it makes me a little sad....no more bottles = no more teeny babies :(
Isn't is so funny how seasons are so different - we are just dying for summer here in Utah. But I can understand with 100+ temperatures!
They are so cute. It's funny how you are ready to give up walks and we are just looking forward to them! After dinner walks are always good when it starts to cool off!
Post a Comment