Today we are officially done with our doc bands. Kat got hers off today and here are her before and after pictures. I have to say I'm a little sad, we've been going to Cranial Technology since they were 5 months and have really liked seeing the people there. I'm going to miss our appointments. Suzanne (the lady next to Kat) was the person we saw almost every time and Brody really enjoyed flirting with her! Everyone there was just so nice, we will miss them! We'll have to stop in for a visit the next time we are at Phoenix Children's hospital.
I thought this picture was interesting. Her face has changed a lot from since we started the whole process!
Yeah!!! I am glad you are done, but I know what you mean about being sad when you don't have to go somewhere that you have been going for so long! (strangley, I cried when my RE released me! I saw them like 3 times a week for so long!) Kats head looks great! I know she will be happy to have it off!
Thats great news! Its so funny to see their hair plastered down in those pictures. lol Her head really made great changes in its shape. Was Brody's shape a little more severe than hers? And that picture of the facial changes on Kat is really amazing! She is so pretty. And you can tell she has her neck/trunk control by seeing how she holds her head in the last picture. Funny she has almost the same expression in them all though. :) Don't go visiting Children's any time soon though!
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
5 comments:
YAY!!! How exciting!! Especially since she was tossing it off anyway. Congratulations...I know you guys are thrilled to be done with those!
Yeah!!! I am glad you are done, but I know what you mean about being sad when you don't have to go somewhere that you have been going for so long! (strangley, I cried when my RE released me! I saw them like 3 times a week for so long!) Kats head looks great! I know she will be happy to have it off!
What an amazing transformation! Congrats! I'm so glad they are both free now! And what a funny bank robber mask! Hilarious!
Thats great news! Its so funny to see their hair plastered down in those pictures. lol Her head really made great changes in its shape. Was Brody's shape a little more severe than hers?
And that picture of the facial changes on Kat is really amazing! She is so pretty. And you can tell she has her neck/trunk control by seeing how she holds her head in the last picture. Funny she has almost the same expression in them all though. :)
Don't go visiting Children's any time soon though!
yay, that is great news that kat has her doc band off too!!
i loved looking at the pictures of kat's progression, what a cutie!! :)
Post a Comment