Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Walking report

Kat is slowly starting to walk more. She can now walk from one point to another without falling. Like the ottoman to the TV, or the couch to her wagon. She is slowly but surely getting there. Last week they both learned where their belly's are and they both raise their arms when you ask them how big they are. Kat has also learned how to take her doc band completely off. When we go and get her in the mornings or after a nap the helmet is usually on the floor. So tomorrow at our adjustment appointment we might just make that her last day to wear the band. It can't be worn part-time (like Kat is trying to do) so she might get her way and be free of it.



Just a couple of cute pictures of Brody. His I Love NY shirt is from our friend Laura. Laura & I have been to NYC together twice so this was the perfect gift from her. Kat has one but doesn't fit into it yet. If you are wondering why there always seems to be more pictures of Brody than of Kat it's because Kat doesn't stay still long enough to get a picture. I try and try to snap pictures of her but she is so fast that they usually come out blurry. She has no time to stop and pose. Brody on the other hand will sit and smile for me. I wonder if this says something about what their personalities will be like in the future??

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at Kat go!!!!! And Brody looks so cute with his hat on!!!! I know what you mean, Ethan will pose for me, but Eli is way too fast now!!!!

Jill said...

Kat is doing very well! Drinking and Walking! lol She'll be walking all over soon - and then if she continues with her personality - running in no time!
I completely agree with why you can't get pics of Kat - is why I can't get pics of Celia. For her, I have to use the sport setting so I can catch her in movement otherwise hers are also blurry! I think this might be a hint of whats to come! lol Sounds like they would be great friends!

Katie said...

Go, Kat, Go! I love the rubber band on the Dr. Brown's bottle. We used to do that, too, since they were on different formulas. The only difference is that my diva-babies won't hold their own sippy or bottle at 11 months! Rascals.

The Hayes Family said...

She's going to be running before you know it! So cute!

jennbecc said...

Yeah Kat!! Way to go!!