Thursday, March 27, 2008

Laughing and playing

Here is just a quick video of Kat & Brody playing today. When Greg got home from work tonight I played the video for him and we were both just cracking up at Kat's dragon breath thing she does. I don't know what to call it, Greg calls her Linda Blair when she does this (he's the one who taught her to do it) but she reminds me of a deranged cat hissing. Anyway, when they laugh and play it just makes my day.

By the way, I don't know if you can see it in the video but the first night Kat had her doc band off she fell and hit her head. So now she has a nice big red bump on her forehead. Brody did this the first week too. They are so used to having that helmet protection, hopefully she will learn fast that it's not there.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

They made me laugh Joanna!! I just love to hear little ones laughing! They look like they were having a great time and I love Kat's 'dragon breath' as you called it! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Very funny and congrats to Kat for "graduating" from the DOC band. Madd's last appt is on the 3rd, though he outgrew it last week. It's so weird to see them w/o it on, right? We started at 5 1/2 months too.

BTW: I love your 'waiting 4 spring' and the picture!

Shelly (TMMB March mommy)

Jill said...

Thats so cute! Nicholas does the same thing to Celia's face....only she has a fit and screams when he does it. Maybe she needs to watch this and see how Kat just backs up! lol
The way Brody looks at Kat in the video it seems he is in love with her. :)
P.S. It worked great loading it into YouTube!

The Hayes Family said...

That is so freaking cute! I love the way Kat does her cat hiss...and Brody is so sweet with his chuckles!!

jennbecc said...

So cute! Isn't it funny how babies pick things up? :)

Katie said...

So funny! Libby is doing the same thing-- growling at us while laughing. I'll have to get some video of it.

Congrats, Kat, on being band-free. Be careful, though! ;)