Saturday, February 23, 2008

A whole lot of nothing

Not much new has been happening here, so I don't have anything too interesting to report. But I do have new pictures, so I thought I'd share them. They are mostly of Brody, he was being such a character tonight whereas Kat just wanted to read her favorite book "Polar Bear Polar Bear". So I didn't get much of her. But I was able to get a picture of her in her pony tail. Her hair is finally getting long enough to put it up. I don't get to do it too often because of her doc band, but tonight for church I thought I'd play with her hair. And speaking of church, they both cried when we dropped them off in the nursery. That was a first and was very hard for me to leave them. Luckily Nancy, the preschool director, was right there and said she would take care of them. As we were towards the end of the hallway she yelled out to us that they had stopped crying and were playing. So that made it a little bit easier to enjoy the service. And one more thing, Brody gets his doc band off in about 2 1/2 weeks. They are not wearing them in these pictures because it was their "hour" break. I've noticed we have been a lot more relaxed with the helmets and giving them more time without them. I will be very happy when he gets it off.

So I guess this post wasn't a whole lot of nothing, but just a little bit of something. :).




Look how big Brody looks in this picture. He looks like a little man to me here. I can't believe how fast he is growing!





I was trying to get them to wave hi to me in this video, you can see Kat opening her fist once, that's about all I got!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love this video-- both are so cute jibber-jabbering, plus I love how Kat makes raspberries at me! ;)

Brody does look like a little man in that picture. But, is that you? If so, you really did get your hair cut. And it looks really cute (at least the view from the top of your head is). ;)

Peggy said...

How cute!! oh you are so lucky you got to play with Kat's hair and put it up! I can not WAIT to do that!!!!

Yes, from that angle, your hair looks cute:) Lets see the rest!

Jennifer said...

Kat's hair looks adorable!! And Brody was just being a little ham, wansn't he!!!!! Very sweet!!!

jennbecc said...

So cute! I just love baby pictures and videos. I'm totally addicted!

P.S Your hair does look cute! :)

Jill said...

He is getting so big! He looks so similar to me in body shape to Nicholas and Celia with Kat.
I am so impressed you can get her beautiful red hair up that much!

p.s. I agree your hair looks cute! Did you get it highlighted too?

The Hayes Family said...

Love these randoms! The video is cute too, I swear Kat can look at that camera as if she were looking right at the person watching the video..in this instance...me!