1 year ago
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
No milk allergy for Brody
According to the doctor! Brody's test results came back today that he wasn't allergic to milk. He also tested for eggs, shellfish, and I think peanuts and it all came back negative. I'm very happy to hear this so now we can take him off the Soy formula and go to milk. I'm taking it slowly to make sure he doesn't have a reaction, but hopefully now he can enjoy some good old fashion Mac n' Cheese!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thats awesome news!!! I am so glad you don't have to read labels forever! :)
Good news!! Now I want mac n cheese.
Yea for Brody!!!!! That will make your life much easier!!!
Great!! This is awesome!!
Great news! And I'm with Peggy...I want mac n cheese too now! And a big ice cold glass of MILK!
This is FANTASTIC news and I bet you are so happy! Yayyyy!
Post a Comment