
Today I had a wedding shower to go to, all the way out in Gilbert. So Greg was home alone most of the day with Kat & Brody. When I got home around 6:ooish they had just finished their bath and were playing. They also got their hair done by dad. He said that Kat's hair reflects her day, she had been up since 11:00am and wouldn't take another nap after that. So she was in rare form! She was not cranky at all, but just wired and full of energy. I think she was in that over-tired state. That girl is not and has never been a good sleeper. She would be perfectly fine with one nap a day except that Brody loves his sleep and it's just too hard to put them on separate schedules. She'll just have to use her nap time as quiet time for the time being. She makes me want to take a nap!


5 comments:
I LOVE the hair Joanna!!!! How funny is that!!!! I bet he had fun with them while you were gone!!!
Too cute as always!
Daddy should quit his day job and do funky baby hair styles...I'll bet he'd make millions!!
That is so funny! I love the picture of Greg with the two of them trying to get away! He looks like such a nice Daddy :)
I didn't know Kat wasn't a good sleeper. Well, they say some kids who are really intelligent don't need as much sleep. ha ha
Daddy's always make the best hair stylists! So cute! :)
Funny hair! LOL
I would take the "weird" tired over the "cranky" tired any day:)
Post a Comment