Today I awoke to a valentine from my 3 sweethearts :). My first valentine from Kat & Brody (with a little help from dad). They had fun trying to eat it and steal it from each other. Both are doing much better and just have runny noses and slight coughs. I really think we dodged the bullet on this one. RSV can get really serious, I've heard of kids being hospitalized with it. And for Brody to not get it (knock on wood) and Kat to recover so quickly, we are just so fortunate. I just hope they stay healthy for awhile now.
I LOVE these pictures! The one where Brody is eating his hand, as if to hold himself back from saying something naughty about his sister, is hilarious!!!
Thats so cute! How sweet of Greg to do that for you! He even did kid-spelling :) That or you have some very advanced babies there! I'm so glad they are doing much better and Brody probably dodged this!
Very sweet! I didn't do anything like that for my hubby from the boys. I better get on it before he gets home tonight!
Love Brody eating his hand...maybe he thinks it's a piece of Valentines candy! *L* Jake has bitten himself so hard on the forearm that he's given himself a bite bruise....and of course lots of hickies! *LMAO*
I'm so glad they are feeling better. What a relief! Love that Valentine, too. It's probably the sweetest one you've ever gotten and I know you'll want to save that one. ;)
That's so sweet!! Even better wrinkled and slobbered on:)
I am so glad you kicked the RSV.
Oh, here is something funny/corny that I have wanted to tell you... do you know the show 'Max & Ruby'? I think it's on Nick Jr. It has been on for years. (it's for little kids). Well, when I read "Kat&Brody" I have Max & Ruby song go through my head - but with Kat & Brody instead of Max & Ruby. LOL
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
7 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! The one where Brody is eating his hand, as if to hold himself back from saying something naughty about his sister, is hilarious!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Thats so cute! How sweet of Greg to do that for you! He even did kid-spelling :) That or you have some very advanced babies there!
I'm so glad they are doing much better and Brody probably dodged this!
That is so sweet! You must have loved it!
Very sweet! I didn't do anything like that for my hubby from the boys. I better get on it before he gets home tonight!
Love Brody eating his hand...maybe he thinks it's a piece of Valentines candy! *L* Jake has bitten himself so hard on the forearm that he's given himself a bite bruise....and of course lots of hickies! *LMAO*
oh, that is so sweet joanna!!!! too cute!!!
I'm so glad they are feeling better. What a relief! Love that Valentine, too. It's probably the sweetest one you've ever gotten and I know you'll want to save that one. ;)
That's so sweet!! Even better wrinkled and slobbered on:)
I am so glad you kicked the RSV.
Oh, here is something funny/corny that I have wanted to tell you... do you know the show 'Max & Ruby'? I think it's on Nick Jr. It has been on for years. (it's for little kids). Well, when I read "Kat&Brody" I have Max & Ruby song go through my head - but with Kat & Brody instead of Max & Ruby. LOL
Post a Comment