Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Saying Baby



Here is a video of Brody kind of saying "baby". This was taken a few days ago, he's been saying it a lot lately but everytime I get the camera on him he stops. So this is the best I've got. You can see his really runny nose in it, poor kid. The best part is the end when he puts his Little People Noah on top of his dump truck. Of course the camera turns off then, but it makes me laugh because he's constantly doing this thru-out the day. He likes to put toys & stuff on top of that truck and then will just chuckle at it. It's too cute. He also likes to swat it really hard across the room, he's such a boy.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH, HOW GOOD!!! yeah brody!!!!!! he is saying that so good!!! how sweet!!!!
i'm glad that ethan isn't the only one that loves to put noah's whole head in his mouth!!! that is his favorite thing!!!!!!

Jill said...

That is REALLY good. It sure sounds like he is copying Greg in the background. It sounds like he is going to be a very good talker!
And I can hear Kat coughing in the background. :( Must've been when she was still feeling pretty yucky.

jennbecc said...

SOOO CUTE! Baby talk ROCKS!

Katie said...

This is amazing (and coming from a speech pathologist, I really mean it)!!!
I hear poor Kat coughing in the background. Hope she's getting better.
We have the same Sit-N-Stand Giraffe, but L&D just sit and put the balls in their mouth right now. You talk about Noah and you know-- we have the Little People Noah's Ark set. I need to get that out for them. Great idea!